Project at a
the CD Rom
- Etofenprox is a pyrethroid
derivative which is used as an insecticide.
- Etofenprox is a chemical that is
used throughout Europe and in some regions of the United States
as an insecticide.
- This chemical is an organic
compound that is built around a base of aromatic carbon rings.
It has several functional groups, including an ester group, that
make it able to react with other species.
- The sample is dissolved in
cyclohexane containing di-cyclohexyl phthalate as internal
standard. Separation is carried out by gas-liquid chromatography
with a flame
ionization detector on a column of Chromosorb W-HP coated with
silicone AN-600.The etofenprox is determined by comparison with
- The preparation of etofenprox as
pesticide uses p-tert-butyl phenol as initial material and
includes four reaction steps of acetylating, chlorination,
oxyethylation, etc. in the presence of catalyst.
- Etofenprox is used by farmers as
an insecticide spray to be applied to crops.
- Etofenprox is an insecticide with
an action similar to the pyrethroids.
- It is active against a wide range
of insect pests and is effective against strains of rice green
planthoppers resistant to organophosphorus and carbamate
- It is also used to control
public health pests, and on livestock.
- Etofenprox has a low acute oral
toxicity in mice, rats and dogs. WHO has classified etofenprox
as unlikely to present acute hazard in normal use.
- Etofenprox is used as an
insecticide against many insect pests on a broad range of crops
such as rice, fruits, vegetables, corn, soya beans and tea.
- Etofenprox is mostly formulated as
a 20% wettable powder or 20% emulsifiable concentrate for use on
all types of crops, but in some countries 10 or 30% formulations
[2-(4-ethoxyphenyl)-2-methylpropyl 3-phenoxybenzyl ether], also
known as ethofenprox, is a synthetic pyrethroid ether
- Etofenprox differs in structure
from other synthetic pyrethroids in that it contains an ether
moiety rather than an ester moiety.
- Etofenprox is currently registered
for the following nonfood uses: spot treatment for cats; indoor
and outdoor residential use; and use in non-food handling areas
commercial food-handling establishments.
Information about etofenprox
Process & Functions
Analytical Method Validation
for the determination of Etofenprox and α-co in rice and rice
- Residual Effect of Etofenprox as a new insecticide on different
surfaces in south of Iran
- Effect of washing on the bioefficacy of insecticide-treated nets
(ITNs) and long-lasting insecticidal nets (LLINs) against main
malaria vector Anopheles stephensi by three bioassay methods
- Methods of improving nutritional value of plants
- Company from China
- Another company from China
- Company from Jiangsu, China
- Company from Italy
- Company from Taiwan
- Another company from Italy
Etofenprox Emulsion, oil in
- Impact of etofenprox (VectronŽ 20 WP) indoor residual spray on
- Malaria Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS)
Agrimix Etofenprox 280
Ethofenprox product information
- Etofenprox China Suppliers
Suppliers of Etofenprox
Chemical Profile for Ethofenprox (ETOFENPROX)
Safety data for ethofenprox
Etofenprox: Human Health
Risk Assessment for Proposed Section 3 Uses on Rice and as ULV
Tolerances for Emergency Exemptions
Safety data Sheet
Etofenprox: a new
insecticidal active ingredient
Etofenprox - Toxicological
- Ethofenprox - Identification, toxicity, use, water pollution
potential, ecological toxicity and regulatory information
Contact Toxicities of
Etofenprox and Bendiocarb against the odorous House ant
- Data Evaluation Report
Contamination of rice by
Etofenprox and Bendiocarb against the odorous house ant
Environmental fate of
etofenprox, an ether pyrethroid, under California rice growing
- ETOFENPROX - 2-(4-ethoxyphenyl)-2-methylpropyl 3-phenoxybenzyl
Reevaluation of Etofenprox
- Amending Directive 98/8/EC of the European Parliament and of the
Council to include etofenprox as an active substance
Raw Material Suppliers
Cyclohexane Suppliers world wide
Cyclohexane Indian Suppliers
Dicyclohexyl phthalate Manufacturers
Dicyclohexyl phthalate suppliers world wide
Order the CD ROM Today
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080 Email :
numbers:9940043898, 9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753