- Bioperine is a patented extract of Piper nigrum L. (black pepper) and/or Piper longum L. (long pepper) berries cultivated in India.Bioperine appears to enhance the bioavailibility of certain supplements through enhanced absorption - ie making it easier for the body to absorb the needed vitamins, minerals, or other substances that it needs.
- Bioperine is a standardized piperine extract obtained from the fruits of the Piper nigrum, also called ´black pepper´ and/or Piper longum, also called ´long pepper´. Those fruits are hand harvested in India, just prior to ripening and then sun dried to assure their maturity and quality.
- Piperine is the active principle of black pepper (Piper nigrum L.) and long pepper (Piper longum L.). This is also the principal alkaloid of these plants. The piperine content is 3-9% and 3-5% (on dry weight basis) in P. nigrum and P. longum respectively.
- The properties anti-inflammatory drugs were highlighted by the action of piperin on the COX-1 (cyclooxygénase) and the LOX-1 (lypooxygénase), enzymes implied in the arachidonic biotransformation of the leukotrienes and prostaglandin acid respectively implied in the mechanism of the ignition.
- The numerous beneficial effects attributed to turmeric stem in large measure from the antioxidant properties of curcumin. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which are highly unstable molecules that can damage cellular structures through abnormal oxidative reactions. Curcumin is a potent “scavenger” of the superoxide radical, a free radical that initiates potentially harmful oxidative processes such as lipid peroxidation.
- Piperine, is a patent-pending form of "Bioperine" which has been proved in medical trials and research to enhance the body’s natural thermogenic activities. Thermogenesis, the process of generating energy in the cell, enables the body to properly utilize the foods and nutrients taken in daily.
- Piperine sets the stage for the appropriate activities that lead to digestion and subsequent intestinal absorption. Piperine increases thermal energy sufficiently to "Jump Start" so to say, the operation related to Thermogenesis. This increases the metabolic process that in turn creates a demand for the nutrients necessary for metabolism.
- Sabinsa claims to have brought more than 50 standardized botanical extracts to market. The company employs over 100 scientists who conduct ongoing research in India and the United States, in order to develop and patent more phytonutrients.
- Clinical trials show that Bioperine™ (also known as piperine) can improve the bioavailability of nutrients, making them far easier for your body to absorb. In fact, animal studies show that Bioperine™ can increase bioavailability by an impressive 154%. One capsule of Thermobol contains 5 milligrams of Bioperine™, effectively increasing the half life of the ingredients and making them more potent for the same size capsule.
| General Information |
- Black pepper
- Specification of Black pepper
- Bioperine information
- Extraction and fabrication of spices using supercritical fluid carbon dioxide
- Extraction of piperine from the fruits of piper longum
- Isolation of piperine from Black pepper
- Microwave extraction of essential oils from black pepper
- Extraction of piperine from black pepper
- Supercritical fluid extraction of natural products
Properties and Equipment suppliers
- Piperine increases serum response of beta-carotene during 14-days of oral beta-carotene supplementation
- Effect of piperine on the epididymis of adult male rats
- Pesticidal activity of dichloromethane extracts of piper nigrum
- Sanjivani phytopharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Sabinsa Corporation
- Sami labs Limited
- Maitake Products, Inc.
- Indo World Trading Corporation
- Vinayak Corporation
- CV of Dr. Muhammed Majeed
- CV of Dr. Lian Jin Chong
- CV of Mr.Philip charles smith
- Consultants for trading services
- M Cubed consultants
- CV of Dr.Ray Sahelian
- Medicinal uses of pepper
- Bioperine helps to lose fat
- Herbal blend found safe, effective on allergy symptoms
- Bioperine - Black Pepper Extract May Enhance Nutrient Absorption
- Benefits of
Material Safety Data Sheet
- Black pepper essential oil
- Piper nigrum oil
- Black pepper oil
- Black Pepper Essential Oil – Piper nigrum
- Piperine fact sheet
- Method of treating topical ailments
- Composition and method to increase serum levels of hdl cholestrol and lower the cardiovascular disease
- Dietary supplement for nutritionally promoting healthy joint function
- Use of piperine as a bioavailability enhancer
- Eyesight enhanced maintenance composition
- Hydration beverage and method of delivering nutrients
- Insulin sensitivity maintenance and blood sugar level maintenance formulation for the prevention and treatment of diabetes
- Memory loss treatment formulation
- Method of increased bioavailability of nutrients and pharmaceutical preparations with tetrahydropiperine and its analogues and derivatives
- Performance-enhancing dietary supplement
- Pepper-king of spice
- Pepper wars and explorers
- Turning up the heat
- Bioperine trademark license agreement
- Sabinsa's BioPerine patent confirmed
- The truth about thermobol
- Sabinsa unveils LeanGuard for supplements
- Bioperine, Black pepper extract
- High Absorption CoQ10
- AHCC complex w Bioperine
- Best Curcumin W/Bioperine
- Bioperine 10
- Curcumin (Turmeric Extract)
- Enzymedica Enhance
- Less-stress weight control
- Super Curcumin with Bioperine
- List of Bioperine products
- Retailer health link report
- Health first alert
- Cochran foundation of medical research report
- Rationale for vitamins and minerals
Manufacturers, Suppliers and Buyers
- Selling leads of Black pepper
- Suppliers of Bioperine
- Suppliers of Black pepper
- Black pepper manufacturers and suppliers
- Black pepper suppliers in India
- Sell offers of Black pepper
- Suppliers of vietnam Black pepper
- Bioperine buyers list
- The analyst for Bioperine
- The diet list review of Bioperine
- Natural supplements product guide
Order the CD ROM Today