Info Of Cyclodextrin, Production Technology, Derivatives, Material Safety
Data Sheet, Regulatory issues, Manufacturing Companies, Trade Leads,
Suppliers and Distributors.
Information Profile @ a Glance
Cyclodextrins (CD's) as they
are known today, were called cellulosine when first described by
Villiers in 1891. Soon after, Schardinger identified the three
naturally occurring Cyclodextrins--alpha, beta, and gamma. These new
compounds were referred to as Schardinger sugars.
Wacker claims to be the world's leading producer of
cyclodextrin products, marketed under the Cavamax brand name.The
company, which generates annual sales of €2.7 billion.
CycloLab is the leading worldwide provider of high-value
CD derivatives and complexes.
Machineries and Equipments required for the production of
cyclodextrin - Bio-reactor, filter, press, centrifuge, sterileroom, S.
S. Vessels, cooling systemrefrigerator, air filter, autoclave,analytical
Plant & Machinery-Rs. 20 lakhs
Raw Materials - Starch, Enzymes, Laboratory chemicals.
CDs are used in many fields, such as Foods, Cosmetics,
Toiletries, Agrochemicals, and Pharmaceuticals. Cyclodextrin Chemistry
is now one of important fields of Supramolecular Chemistry.
- CDs are capable of forming inclusion complexes with various organic
compounds by incorporating them into the CD cavities. Since these CDs
change the physical and chemical properties of incorporated guest
compounds, the following general applications of CDs are suggested by
- Protection of materials against oxidation and UV-degradation
during storage or processing.
- Stabilization of flavors and spices.
- Masking of bitterness and unpleasant odor of food and drug.
- Conversion of liquid materials to dry form.
- Improve of solubility of materials with low solubility in water.
- Controlled release of drugs and flavors.
- Catalyst for chemical reaction.
|General Info on Cyclodextrin
Product Derivates of
- Complete Guide on Cyclodextrin
- Past, present, and future of
Cyclodextrin - Novel Food Ingredient
- Cyclodextrin Encapsulated Complex
- Cyclodextrin Containing Products
- EKT Cyclodextrins
- Cyclodextrin Derivative - Captisol
- Cyclodextrins in Solid Dosage Forms
Production Technology of Cyclodextrin
Application of Cyclodextrin
- β-Cyclodextrin Complexes
- Cyclodextrin glucosyltransferase
- Cyclodextrin production from sago starch
- Cyclodextrin Drug Bulletin
- Gamma Cyclodextrin
- Cyclolab - Production Technology
- Cyclolab company
- Technology Offer
Market Strategy of
- Cyclodextrins For Pharmaceutical Applications
- Recent Applications of Cyclodextrin
- Utility of Cyclodextrin
- Cyclodextrins and their Applications
- Cyclodextrins and their use in life sciences
- Utilization of Cyclodextrin
- Cyclodextrin - Textiles and Polymers
- Cyclodextrin - Purification Ability
- Cyclodextrin - Polymerization
- Drug Delivery Technology
- Market History
- Wacker - Market Report
- Cyclodextrin Aggregates
- Benefits of Cyclodextrin
- Cyclodextrin Drug Delivery Technology from Decode Genetics
- Cyclodextrin Market
- Cyclodextrin Polymer Technology
- Cyclodextrin as Penetration Enhancers
- Cyclodextrin - Encapsulation
|Regulatory issues and
- Product and Price List
Toxicological Data and
- Cyclodextrin Regulatory Issues
- Patents & Patent Applications
Material Safety Data Sheet
- MSDS - Beta Cyclodextrin
- MSDS - Alpha Cyclodextrin
- MSDS - Gamma Cyclodextrin
- b-Cyclodextrin MSDS - Science Lab
- Cyclodextrin -
- Water-insoluble cyclodextrin -
Distributors and Suppliers
- Xi’an HongChang Pharmaceuticals
- Shandong Baolingbao Biotechnology
- MaxDragon(GZ) BioChem
- China Aroma Chemical
- Cyclodextrin Technologies Development, Inc.
- Suppliers Directory
- Suyog Diagnostics - Distributors
- MP Biomedical, India
- Cyclodextrin Technology
- Supramolecular Chemistry Group
Sample International Trade
- Shandong Xinda Fine Chemical
- St. Martin Commodities
- Beta-Cyclodextrin - Trade Leads
Antibodies from Cyclodextrin Polymers
Cyclodextrin drugs - Improve the Solubility
- Society of Cyclodextrin, Japan
- Cyclodextrin Derivatives
Order the CD ROM