Cultivation, Harvesting, Uses, Products, Extract,
Juice, Reports, Companies, Market Details
Primary Information Services
.Ordering Information .
- The mangosteen tree is a small, slow growing tropical evergreen with
leathery, glabrous leaves up to 10 inches long.
- Fruits are borne on lateral branches.
- They have a thick rind, which encloses 5 to 7 fleshy segments, in
which the seeds are imbedded.
- The pulp, the only part consumed, has excellent flavor, proclaimed
by many as the best among tropical fruits.
- Often two crops per year mature, one in the autumn, and one in early
- The proportion of edible pulp is rather small. The trees often bear
- Culture is limited except in tropical India and the East
- The tree appears to be adapted best to strictly tropical areas and
requires abundant moisture.
- Dried fruits are shipped from Singapore to Calcutta and to China for
- The sliced and dried rind is powdered and administered to overcome
- Made into an ointment, it is applied on eczema and other skin
- Mangosteen is an economically important
fruit both for domestic
consumption and export.
- Fresh fruit can generally be marketed up to 21 days after harvest.
- In Australia, the fruit is domestically sold.
- Thailand is the world’s largest producer, with
62,000 t of fruit
harvested in 1981.
- Recently, the demand for this fruit has been gradually increasing
both domestically and overseas.
- Mangosteen harnesses the power of xanthones, antioxidants that fight
off free radical in the body.
- By investing in xango mangosteen, you will be helping people live
healthier lives, while making money.
- Short term prospects for mangosteen are poor because of the long
period to first fruit.
Order the CD ROM Today
- Mangosteen Story
- Mangosteen Dose Quiz
- Tropical Fruits - Research
- Conservation & Use of Tropical Fruits
- Early Fruit Setting
- History & Scientific Classification
- History & folklore
- Science & Nonscience
- Crop Management
- Garcinia Mangostana
- Mangosteen - Overview
- Future Fruit - Mangosteen
- Postharvest Technology
- Propagation & Production
- Postharvest & Processing
- Mangosteen Caterpillar
Products & Extract
- Antimicrobial Activity
- Xanthones from Heartwood
- Xanthones - Powerful Phytonutrients
- Histamine Release
- Antioxident - Mangosteen
- Pomesteen Power
- Products - Mangosteen
- Product List
Xanthone Concentrate I
Concentrate - II
- Xanthones - Antioxidants
- Xango Mangosteen
Better Health - Juice
Health Benefits - Juice
- Dyeing of Textiles
- Breast Cancer
- Health Benefits
- Uses - Mangosteen
- Miracle of Mangosteen
- Review of Mangosteen - Use
- Mangosteen Inflammation
Studies & Reports
- Advertising Guide - Xango
- Business Opportunity
- Xango Distributors
- Tax Advantages - Home Business
- Investment Opportunity
XanGo - Clinical Studies
Draft Import Risk
Draft Import Risk Analysis Report
Final Import Risk Analysis Report
Germplasm Conservation & Utilization - Report
Report on Genetic Resources
- ISHS - Report
- Tissue Culture - Report
- Mangosteen Industry - Situationer Report
& Video Files
- Market Manila
- Import Health Standard
- Exporting Data
- Export to Overseas Markets
- Marketing Sys - Thailand
- Market News
- Thailand- Suppliers
Mangosteen MD - Online Resource
- Bangkok Trade & Export
- Mangosteen Distributors
- Dried Rind - Import Export
Mangosteen Fruit - Video
- Video File - Xango
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44
22421080 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile number: 9444008898 Fax : 91 44