Registrations, Guidelines, Rules & Regulations, Status, Study,
Pharmaceutical Industry . Ordering Information. Contact
- Importing medicines or drugs which nothing
but bringing branded name medicines from outside country to marketing in
India through legal registration.
- The various provisions of the Drugs &
Cosmetics Rules, thereby introducing a new provision for
registration of the manufacturing premises of foreign drug manufacturer
and the individual
drugs prior to their import into the
- Under the new dispensation, foreign
manufacturers have to apply for registration certificate for their
manufacturing premises and the individual drugs to be imported.
- The applications can be
authorized agents of foreign firms in India.
- The process of receiving import
registration can take up to 12 months. Once
you have import
registration for a drug, you can apply for a simple
via Form 8 or Form 8A, which is needed for customs clearance.
- The validity of registration certificates
will be 3 years from the date on which these are issued.
- PITC Pharma is a subsidiary of the PITC
& an affiliate of the National Development Company - PITC- supplies
medicines to government hospitals, health centers, prisons, and
- According to the Indian pharmaceutical
group, medicines produced from their country cost about 15-16 times
cheaper than the medicines sold in the Philippines.
- Medicines have become the latest among
- When compared to previous year, India
imported active Pharma ingredients and drug intermediates worth $4.6
billion ( Rs.25,000 crore).
- Mostly the Pharma sector imports raw
chemicals intermediates and active
- Import of Drugs is regulated as per
the Foreign Trade Policy of Government of India.
- Sometimes, India has exported more
pharmaceutical products than it imports.
- The pricing methods for imported bulk
drugs were based on the landed cost (inclusive of import & customs
duty), which was the maximum permissible selling price.
- All drugs to be imported require their own
- Demand in India is growing
to rising population, increasing elderly people, though importing
medicines is considered set to rise strongly.
- Indian pharmaceutical
- Global Pharmaceutical Trade
and Contribution of India.
- Medical technology industry
- Import of drugs for
marketing in India.
- Pharmaceutical Producers of
Distribution in India.
- To make India
the Global Provider of Medicines at Reasonable
- Application Form for issue
of import certificate for import of drugs.
- Application form for
allotment of quota of drug.
- Application of issue of
registration certification for import of drugs into India.
- Form of undertaking to
accompany an application for an import license.
- Drug Registration and
- Registration and Document
Requirements for Import.
- Registration certificate
issued for import of cosmetics into India under drugs &
- Import and Registration for
marketing of drugs in India.
- Regulatory approaches &
criteria for approvals of biotech medicines in India.
- Regulatory system and
present scenario of Indian Pharmaceutical industry.
- Biologics Regulation in
- Drug Regulations in
- Regulatory issues in the
Indian Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Indian Regulations &
- Guidance document on common
submission format for import License.
- Guidelines for import &
export of drugs & cosmetics.
- Guide to Export &
- Draft Guidance on approval
of new drugs.
- Regulatory requirements for
marketing authorityin India.
- Import/Export Restrictions
- Drug and Cosmetics Act &
- Trends in India's Trade in
- Prescription Drug
- Parallel Imports in
- Re-importation in
- Trends in Trade Balance of
- Importation of Active
Pharmaceutical Ingredient Requirements.
- Global Pharma looks to
- Indian Pharmaceutical Sector
- Current Status
- India's Pharmaceutical
industry on course of globalization.
- Opportunities for the Indian
- Exhausting patent rights in
India: Parallel Imports.
- Medicine Import data &
import statistics in India.
- Policy Reforms in the Indian
- National policy on
- Drugs Regulatory Reforms
& Policy Initiatives.
- Draft National
Pharmaceuticals pricing policy.
- Price Controls on
pharmaceutical products in India.
- Drug Trafficking In
- China & India as
suppliers of affordable medicines to developing countries.
- Product patents & Access
to medicines in India.
- Monopolies pharmaceutical
industry in India.
- Importing Indian Generic
Drugs Following TRIPS.
- Competition Assessment of
Pharmaceutical sector in India.
- Indian Pharmaceutical
- Iran keen to import
essential drugs from India to meet current shortage
- Intellectual Property rights
and access to medicines.
- Price Negotiation for
- Pharmaceuticals and
Biotechnology Industry in India
- Pharmaceuticals &
Cosmetics Export promotion council.
- Indian Pharmaceutical
- Indian Pharmaceutical
industry-import and investment Regime.
- India Trade News and
- Overview of Pharma Industry
- Exports and Imports.
- Import Drugs for Personal
Order the CD ROM Today
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
91 44 22421080 Email :
9444008898 Fax : 91 44