MSDS, Patents, Product, Synthesis, Company Profile, Study, Report, Uses
- Aminopyridine refer to
following chemical compounds: 2-Aminopyridine, 3-Aminopyridine ,
- An organic compound
with the chemical formula C5H4N–NH2. The molecule is one of the
three isomeric amines of pyridine.
- 4-Aminopyridine (4-AP)
is a voltage-gated, fast potassium channel blocker capable of
improving axonal conduction by facilitating the propagation of
action potentials in demyelinated nerve fibers.
- Prepared by the
decarbonylation of pyridine-4-carboxamide using sodium hypochlorite.
- It is used primarily
as a research tool, in characterizing subtypes of potassium channel,
and has also been used to manage some of the symptoms of multiple
- 4-AP is sold under the
trade name Avitrol as .5% or 1% in bird control bait.
- 2-Aminopyridine is an
organic compound with the formula H2NC5H4N. It is one of three
- It is a colourless
solid that is used in the production of the drugs piroxicam,
sulfapyridine, tenoxicam, and tripelennamine. It is produced by the
reaction of sodium amide with pyridine, the Chichibabin reaction.
derivatives are obtained by reacting a quaternary ammonium compound
with malodinitrile in the presence of an alkanol, followed with
ammonia, water and ether to give aminonicotinonitrile
and then reacting this product with an alkali metal compound to give
- A potassium channel
blocker, is capable of restoring conduction in the injured spinal
cord and also employed mostly clinically.
- In the symptomatic
treatment of multiple sclerosis, acts by improving nerve conduction
even in the presence of myelin damage. It is used as a research tool
to characterize potassium channel subtypes.
- 2-AP derivatives
produced are valuable starting materials for the preparation of
pesticides, drugs, vitamins and dyes.
- Anthraquinone based
acid with 2-AP dyes have found application in dyeing wool
- Invention relates to
HSP90 inhibitors containing fused amino pyridine core that are
useful as inhibitors which used in the treatment of HSP90 related
diseases and disorders such as cancer or a neurodegenerative
- A pharmaceutical
composition contains a therapeutically amount of a aminopyridine
dispersed in a release matrix, for example a composition that can be
formulated into a stable, sustained-release oral dosage formulation,
such as tablet.
- Usage of aminopyridine
compounds extends to treat peripheral nervous system
demyelinating diseases includes diabetes mellitus, Guillain-Barre
- Dependent upon the
membrane potential, Aminopyridines selectively block K channels of
squid axon membranes and the duration and frequency of voltage clamp
pulses. They are effective when applied to either the internal or
the external membrane surface.
- The steady-state block
of K channels by aminopyridine is more complete for low
depolarizations and is gradually relieved at higher depolarizations.
- 3-AP is used as an
intermediate in the production of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and
Block of Transient Potassium Current.
- Properties of
- 4-Aminopyridine Property.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision for 4-aminopyridine.
- Fact Sheet.
- Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Sodium Amide.
- Safety sheet
- Msds of
- Data sheet of
- 4-Aminopyridine, 98%.
sheet of Aminopyridine.
- 2-Aminopyridine, 99%.
- 3-Aminopyridine, 99%.
- Msds of
- FAMPYRA (fampridine).
Management Product Catalogue.
- (2-Aminopyridine) Glycan Labeling Kit.
- Catalyst-free Synthesis of 2-Aminopyridines.
- Synthesis of
N-Zn, N-Cu complexes involving 2-aminopyridine.
Synthesis of functionalized 4-Aminopyridines.
Heterocyclic compounds derived from 2-Aminopyridine.
study of some Salicylaldehyde Schiff bases of 2-aminopyridine.
Analysis of Aminopyridine Compounds.
of 3-Chloropropeniminium salts with Aminopyridines.
- Effects of 4-Aminopyridine in
patients with multiple sclerosis.
of 4-Aminopyridine on potassium currents in a Molluscan Neuron.
- 4-aminopyridine induced contracture in frog ventricle due to calcium
of Aminopyridine on demyelinated axons and muscle tension.
- Fused Aminopyridine as HS90 Inhibitors.
- Aminopyridine Compounds.
- Use of
4-Amino Pyridine for treatment of peripheral neuropathies.
release aminopyridine composition.
of 2-aminopyridine derivatives.
4-Aminopyridine derivatives as pesticides.
- 4-Aminopyridine use as potassium channel modulators.
- Aminopyridine kinase inhibitors.
as CXCR2 Modulators.
- Cautionary information about Aminopyridine.
- 2-Aminopyridine Hazards.
study of Aminopyridines.
case of 4-aminopyridine toxicity in a multiple sclerosis patient.
profile of 4-Aminopyridine.
- Toxicological effects of Avitrol.
- Safety and health guideline for
- Supplier from United States.
- Suppliers from China.
- Suppliers from India.
- Supplier from France.
- Indian Suppliers.
- List of Manufacturers.
- List of Suppliers.
- Company from China.
- Company1 from India.
- Company2 from India.
- Consultancy from India.
- Consultancy from US.
- Consultancy from Singapore.
- Discovery of Aminopyridine based
2-aminopyridine containing acid anthraquinone dyes.
- 4-aminopyridine reduces chorda tympani nerve taste responses to
- 4-Aminopyridine action on voltage-gated potassium channels in
- Gating-dependent mechanism of 4-Aminopyridine block in two related
electroencephalo-graphic study of 4-Aminopyridine.
- Experimental IR Spectra of 3-aminopyridine.
Aminopyridines as Potent.
- Quantification of 4-amino-pyridine in plasma by capillary
- 4-Aminopyridine derivatives enhance impulse conduction.
- 4-Aminopyridine acts as a weak
- 4-Aminopyridine a specific blocker of K+ Channels.
- Research Concept - Aminopyridines.
- 4-Aminopyridine restores visual ocular motor function in upbeat
- Chemical stability of 4-Aminopyridine Capsules.
- NTP Research Concept - Aminopyridines.
- Activation of protein kinase
C by 4-aminopyridine.
- Aminopyridine block of Potassium Channels in Squid Axon Membrane.
- China's 4-Aminopyridine Market
Developing Research Report.
- Improvements in the use of 4-Aminopyridine
for protecting Agricultural crops from birds.
- Use of Avitrol
Baits for Pest Bird Management.
Order the CD ROM
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753