Application, Product, MSDS, Process, Patent, Company Profile, Consultants, Suppliers
Primary Information Services
- Silver chloride is a chemical compound
with the chemical formula Ag1+Cl1-. This white crystalline solid is
well known for its low solubility in water .
- Upon illumination or heating, silver
chloride converts to silver (and chlorine), which is signalled by
greyish or purplish coloration to some samples. AgCl occurs
naturally as a mineral chlorargyrite.
- Silver chloride is easily synthesized
by combining aqueous solutions of silver nitrate and sodium
- AgCl dissolves in solutions containing
ligands such as chloride, cyanide, triphenylphosphine, thiosulfate,
thiocyanate and ammonia.
- AgCl quickly darkens on exposure to
light by disintegrating into elemental chlorine and metallic silver.
This reaction is used in photography and film.
- Silver chloride has been used as an
antidote for mercury poisoning, assisting in the elimination of
- Silver chloride is often used in
photo chromic lenses, again taking advantage of its reversible
conversion to Ag metal.
- Silver chloride is used as an
antimicrobial agent in some personal deodorant products and also for
long-term preservation of drinking water in water tanks.
- A Ag-AgCl skin
electrode is prepared by coating a composition containing silver
grain, silver chloride grain and glass frit on a substrate made of a
spinel type crystalline oxide such as ferrite and sintering the
- Silver chloride is
nonconductive and is made conductive by superficially reducing the
surface to silver by immersion in a photographic developing
- Finely grind solid
waste silver chloride was used in the oxidation of three aldehydes:
formaldehyde, benzaldehyde and dextrose.
- AgCl acts as a photo
catalyst in the oxidation of water, since it is not consumed during
the photochemical reaction.
- Ag-AgCl reference
electrodes are commonly used in concrete structures to measure the
potential of reinforcing steel. These electrodes have developed a
reputation for being reliable and stable in a variety of
underground, aqueous, medical and laboratory applications.
- Silver Chloride.
- General Information.
- Mohr's Method.
Antibacterial Silver Chloride Deodorant Prepared by a Gamma-ray
- Sodium Chloride.
- Silver Nitrate.
- Silver Chloride MSDS.
- Material Safety Data Sheet of Silver
- Safety Data Sheet of AgCl.
- MSDS of Silver Mono chloride.
- Silver Chloride Safety Data Sheet.
- Safety Data Sheet of Silver Chloride.
AgCl Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Estimation of Chloride in Blood and Serum.
- Effects of Chloride ion & the types of
oxides on the antibacterial activities of inorganic oxide.
Studies of the Electrochemical Behaviour of Silver Electrode in
- Effects of
the Intermicellar Exchange Rate and Cations on the size of Silver
Chloride electrodes for measurement of Potential difference in human
Characterization of mixed Silver Iodide-Silver Chloride Ice Nuclei.
for recovery of silver from silver chloride using Thiourea.
effects of silver chloride electrodes on vascular smooth muscle.
- Company from India.
- Company from Maharashtra.
- Company from Mumbai.
- Company from Gujarat.
- Company from Ambarnath.
- Company from China.
- Consultancy from Germany.
- Consultancy from India.
- Consultancy from Mumbai.
- Consultancy from United States.
- Silver-Silver chloride Paste.
fine particle Silver-Silver Chloride Electrically Conductive Ink for
high Stability Reference Electrode.
- Dupont 5874 - Silver Chloride composition for Screen Printing.
- Silver Chloride Half Cell.
- LD25-Silver Chloride Electrode.
- Coating for Silver/Silver Chloride
of controlling the production of Silver Chloride on a Silver
- Silver-Silver Chloride Electrode.
- Method of
making AgCl electrode having a metallic silver coating on at least
part of each particle.
of Silver Chloride Powder.
- Use of
a dimethylamine Agcl complex as a single source precursor for
nuleation of AgCl crystals.
- Silver-Chloride reference electrode.
small Particle size Silver chloride.
- Water based
Silver-Silver Chloride compositions.
- China Suppliers.
- Suppliers from India.
- United States Suppliers.
- Recovery of Silver from and Some uses
for waste Silver chloride.
- Use of AgCl
in Magnesium Water-Activated Batteries.
Splitting with Silver Chloride photoanodes and amorphous silicon
- Long term field tests of reference
- Photocatalytic oxidation of water to O2 on AgCl-coated electrodes.
Order the CD ROM
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753