Patent, Company, Consultancy ,Report, Raw material ,MSDS, Study, Technology
- Isobutanol (IUPAC nomencature:
2-methyl-1-propanol) is an organic compound with the formula
- This colorless, flammable liquid with a
characteristic smell is mainly used as a solvent. Its isomers
include n-butanol, 2-butanol, and tert-butanol, all of which are
more important industrially.
- Isobutanol is produced by the carbonylation of propylene.
- Two methods
are practiced industrially, hydroformylation is more common and
generates a mixture of normal and isobutyraldehydes, which are
hydrogenated to the alcohols and then separated. Reppe carbonylation
is also practiced.
- Isobutanol is also produced naturally during the fermentation of
carbohydrates and may also be a byproduct of the decay process of
- Isobutanol, along with other low
molecular weight alcohols can also produced by some engineered
microorganisms such as corynebacterium.
- A genetically engineered
strain of the bacterium Clostridium cellulolyticum converted
cellulose to isobutanol via isobutyraldehyde.
- Biobased isobutanol has emerged as a frontrunner in the race to end
the United States’ dependency on petroleum because it is a drop in
replacement for a variety of products.
- It can be sold in the
marketplace as both a solvent chemical and a fuel blendstock, or it
can be converted into four carbon building blocks called butenes,
which can be used to make 40 percent of all petrochemicals.
- Bio-based isobutanol is an ideal substitute for petroleum and
several other products.
- It can be used as a fuel blend stock or as a
- We have discovered a set of genotypic
adaptations that confer increased tolerance to
- Our results are immediately
useful to further efforts to engineer more isobutanol tolerant
hoststrains of E.coli for isobutanol production.
- We suggest that rpoS and
post-transcriptional regulators, such as hfq,
RNA helicases, and sRNAs may be interesting mutagenesis targets for
future global phenotype engineering.
- Building the Next
- Isobutanol the Next Generation
- Isobutanol -A Renewable Solution for
the Transportation Fuels Value Chain
- Bio-based Fuels and Materials
through 2015: Growing Capacity past a Drop in the Bucket
- Renewable Hydrocarbons for the
Chemical and Fuel Markets
- Gevo Ramps Up Post-IPO
and bio-Fuel production
Luverne, Minn. Plant Retrofit for Commercial Isobutanol Production on Schedule
- Gevo, Inc.
- GOAL* 2XL Emulsifiable Concentrate
- Chemical production and company
- Identification of the
Substance/Preparation of the company Undertaking
- Mighty Molecules:
Financing Industrial Biotech for a Greener Future
- Product guide
- Industrial biotechnology: Tools and
- GEvoAn Alternative Solution for
- Luverne, Minn.
Plant Retrofit for Commercial Isobutanol Production on Schedule
Characterstics ans current ststus of butanol production and uses as
on opportunities in industrial biotechnology
in renewable chemicals
chemicals,Technology and Economics Market
- Isobutanol Producing Biocatalyst
Next Generation BioRefinary-Biomas
Receives Key Patent from USPTO for Efficient Production of
Order the CD ROM
Lanxes step to commitment
to biobased raw
17 million invested in Gevo’s IPO
breaks ground on renewable isobutanol plant in Minnesota
- Gevo Awarded
Two Key Patents for Efficient Production of Isobutanol
- Company from china
- Company from Minnesota
- Company from Us
- Consultancy from Canada.
- Consultancy from icis
- Consultancy from
- Consultancy from USA.
Repurposing the Energy Infrastructure
Gevo petroleum-based and bio-based fuels
Gevo-Initating with Natural
Minnesota Road map
Renaissance of Biofuels World market
Coke investing millions in firms
- Assessment of the Biobased
Products Market Potential for Innovation
- Gevo’s Biobased Isobutanol Catches Investor Interest
- Gevo Reports Fourt Quarter Year
- The Carbon Capture Report
- The Presidential Green Chemistry
Challenge Awards Program
- Chemical building block from
smallcap growth fund
- Cyanobacteria starved of carbon dioxide readily
secrete fatty acids for biofuels production
- Genetic bases of isobutanol
in Escherichia coli.
- Renewable jet fuel blendstock from
- Integrated process to selectively
- Economical Production of biofuel
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080
Email : email@example.com,
9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753