Technology , Suppliers, Patent,
- Biobased lactic acid is a chemical
which is produced by carbohydrate fermentation.
- The fermentation process is carried
out by various Lactobacillus strains rather than by chemical means.
- Lactic acid, like succinic acid, is a
base material for bio based products which is
intended to offset the petroleum use.
- Lactic acid can be used to make
a variety of
products which include poly lactic acid, propylene glycol, and
- Poly lactic acid, or PLA, is a useful
homopolymer of lactic acid involved in plastics and other material
- Lactate esters are used for
biodegradable and nontoxic
- The use of organism fermentation
pathways yield a high optical purity lactic acid which is
unobtainable through synthetic chemical means.
- Lactic acid is produced by
fermentation of sugars which are accessible from Co2 via
- The feasibility of polylactic acid
(PLA)-based film was evaluated for application as a material for
- A bio-based commercial polylactic
acid(PLA) product was used as an environmentally friendly polymer
- The PLA based film was incorporated
with lactic acid or sodium lactate by extrusion film-blowing
- PLA can be produced by condensation
polymerization directly from its basic building
block lactic acid, which is derived by fermentation of sugars from
sources such as corn, sugarcane, or tapioca.
- PLA is bio-based, resorbable and
biodegradable under industrial composting
- The production of aliphatic polyester
from lactic acid, a naturally occurring acid and
bulk produced food additive.
- Almost all lactic acid available on
the market is produced by fermentation. During fermentation, a
suitable carbohydrate is converted to lactic acid by micro
- Lactic acid is mainly produced to keep
the cellular processes going.
- Bio-based Lactic
- Biorefineries and sequence products from lactic acid.
feedstock supply in biobased building blocks.
- Bio-based Chemicals.
- Bio-based Plastics.
- Bio-based Polymers.
- Biorefinery-Cost Efficient production of fermentation grade glucose.
- Production of Lactic Acid.
- Eco-profile for current polylactide production.
- Transforming raw materials into PLA resin via Purac lactides.
- Poly(Lactic Acid)
- Bio-polymer Technology.
process for biobased lactic acid.
technology for cross linkable lactic acid based biopolymers and
or biobased foams.
- Expandable beads of a compostable or biobased thermoplastic polymer.
- Biodegradable poly (Lactic Acid) polymer compositions.
- Biaxially oriented polylactic acid film with high barrier.
- Micro-perforated poly(Lactic) Acid Packaging systems.
- Hyperbranched Polymer modified biopolymers.
Acid-Based resin laminate sheet.
method for making mannitol.
for the production of Polylactic Acid.
of biodegradable & biobased plastics technologies.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness of biobased film.
packaging materials from poly(Lactic Acid).
content of biodegradable Poly(Lactic Acid) composites directly
molded by alminum triflate.
- Supplier from
- Bio-based Plastics
- Company from Japan.
- Company from USA.
- Company Profile.
- Purac Company Profile.
- Myrriant Company
- Consultancy from UK.
- Consultancy from US.
- Online Consultancy.
- ICIS Consultancy.
- Life Cycle assessment
of fossil and bio based materials for 3D shell applications.
- Sustainable bio-based
- Biobased Packaging
Materials for food industry.
projection of emerging bio-based plastics.
product market opportunity.
chemicals: Economics and Markets.
- U.S. Biobased products
- Market potential of
- Renewable fibers and
bio-based materials for packaging applications.
- Biobased packaging
materials for the food industry.
packaging-application in meat industry.
Order the CD ROM
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753