Technology, Suppliers, Application, Company, Consultancy,
Reports, MSDS, Study
- The species name of jalapenos is
- Jalapenos are also called gorda,
bola, acorchado, morita and candelaria peppers.
- The jalapeño or jalapeno is a
medium-sized chili pepper.
- Jalapeno peppers are a good source
of vitamin C, folate and vitamin A.
peppers are good for the lungs as they help to clear congestion.
- Jalapeno also provides minerals and
antioxidants to support a healthy body.
- Jalapenos are also a minor source of
vitamin E and most of the B complex of vitamins.
- They are low fat, saturated fat
free, cholesterol free, and sodium free.
- Jalapenos are
green when picked and are usually used while green.
jalapeno contains a lot of potassium considering its petite
- Jalapeños will turn red as they
ripen both on the plant and after they've been picked.
- Good-quality Jalapeno peppers should
be firm, smooth-skinned and have solid green coloring.
- Jalapenos are grown in the Paloapan
River basin to the north of Veracruz as well as in Delicias, Chihuahua,
Jalisco, Navarit, Sonora, Sinaloa, and Chiapas.
- The green jalapenos are hotter than
the red jalapenos.
- When green, jalapeños have more of a
vegetable flavor. When red, their flavor is slightly sweeter though they
are less crisp in texture.
- Jalapenos were the first peppers
that travelled into space on a NASA shuttle.
- Photo Credit 3 hotties image by
Kimberly Reinick from Fotolia.com
- Jalapeno peppers provide more than a
kick of flavor to your nachos and tacos.
- A mature jalapeño fruit is 2–3½
- Jalapenos are very
- Jalapenos may also help you manage
- The hottest jalapeños are grown in
the hot, dry climates of New Mexico or Arizona.
- General Production
- Growing Chiles in New
- Nitrogen and Potassium
Fertility Affects Jalapeno Pepper Plant Growth, Pod Yield, and
- Pepper Production
- Sustainability in Action
- Thermal Properties Of
Pickled Jalapenos Peppers
- Basic Commodity
- Chilli Spice Production in
- Jalapeno and banana pepper
cultivar trials in Northern Indian
- Jalapeno Pepper
- Physicochemical Properties
of Pepper Mash Fermented in Wood
- Investigating The Jalapeno
Chile Industry In The United States
- Red Jalapeno Granules
- Red Jalapeno Flakes
- Red Jalapeno Dices
- Red Jalapeno Whole
- Green Jalapeno Powder
- Green Jalapeno Flakes
- Green Jalapeno Dices
- Natural Jalapeno
- Jalapeno Oleoresin, 0,60%
- Effect of Enzyme Activity
and Frozen Storage on Jalapeño Pepper Volatiles
- Jalapeno & Other Hot
- Protective Effect of Fresh
and Processed Jalapeno
- Safe Method to Store,
- Preserving Peppers
- Impact Report Q4 2011
- Menuing Report
- Viability of Jalapeno,
Habanero and Tomatillo Production in Virginia
- Economic Impact of Southern
New Mexico Vegetable Production and Processing
- New Mexico’s Chile
- Supplier From
- Supplier From Canada
- Supplier 1 From Usa
- Supplier From
- Supplier 2 From Usa
- Company 1 From
- Company 2 From
- Company From Mumbai
- Farmers 1 From Usa
- Farmers 2 From Usa
- Farmers 3 From Usa
- Chilli Farm
- Market Intelligence Report
- The Farm To Market Value
- Chile Jalapeno
- Farm and Forestry Production
and Marketing Profile for Chili Pepper
- The North American Market
for Chihuahua Onions, Jalapenos and Beef Cattle
- Hot pepper Project Phase I
Market Research on the Vialbility
- Rural Economic
- Marketer From Usa
- Coated Food Product With
- Jalapeno Core Cutter
- Crispy Jalapeno
- Jalapeno Flavored Food
- Jalapeno Ham Product And
Method of Making Same
- No-Heat Jalapenos
- Jalapeno Pepper
Cultivation in a National Protected Area in Mexico
- Las Palmas Whole Jalapenos
- Ortega Diced
Order the CD ROM
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080 Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile numbers:9940043898, 9444008898 Fax :
91 44 22423753