, Suppliers, Product,
Process, Application, Company,
Consultancy, Reports, MSDS, Study
Project at a Glance
the CD ROM
- Styrenic Block Copolymers(SBCs) are a
unique class of thermoplastic elastomers consisting of a two-phase
structure of hard polystyrene endblocks and soft rubber midblocks
that impart strength and elasticity. The polystyrene endblocks
associate to form domains that lock the molecule into place without
- SBCs possess the mechanical properties
of rubbers and the processing
characteristics of thermoplasts.
- SBCs consist of at least three blocks
namely two hard polystyrene end blocks and
onesoft, elastomeric mid block.
- Styrenic Block Copolymers are made by
anionic polymerization with an
organometallic catalyst such as butyllithium as initiator.
- SBC's which have an unsaturated
polybutadiene or polyisoprene midblock can be readily cross linked
by any of the conventional methods such as using certain phenolic
resins, a sulfur-based vulcanization system or a free radical
process initiated with a peroxide.
- These are widely used for hot melt
pressure sensitive adhesives. SBCs can also be used for elastic
films such as diaper films. For elastic films, high modulus and high
elasticity are required of SBCs.
- The use of SBCs in laminating films
with controlled peel strengths.
Styrenic block copolymers are widely used in variety of pressure
sensitive adhesive applications both in tapes and labels.
- The most commonly used SBC for
applications are tri-blocks containing an elastomeric mid-block and
- SBC are good impact modifiers for
polypropylene. In addition to impact, the styrenic
block copolymers can achieve good clarity in polypropylene random
copolymers by choosing the appropriate block copolymers.
- Adhesives have been formulated with
styrenic block copolymers and a high percentage
of ingredients from renewable resources. Materials derived from
are often polar and require a styrenic block copolymer with the
- SBC are increasingly being used in the
production of elastomeric films for personal care and hygiene
- Styrenic Block
- What are kraton
Block copolymers MSDS.
- Safety Sheet
of Styrenic Block Copolymers.
- MSDS of SBC
- Vector 2411p
Styrenic block copolymer Safety sheet.
Series SBS & SIS polymers MSDS.
- KOSYN KTR SBS
Polymers Safety Sheet.
- Styrene Block
Copolymer compound Msds.
- VECTOR 6241-SBS Block copolymer.
- Piccolyte HM106 Ultra styrenated polyterpene resin.
- VECTOR 4215A SIS Block
8508 SBS Block Copolymer.
- VECTOR DPX-586A.
- SYLVARES ZT 105LT.
coated stent with pegylated SBC.
- Blends of
SBC and propylene-alpha olefin copolymers.
- Thermoplastic elastomers exhibiting superior abrasion resistance
envelopes with scratch resistant window film patches.
block copolymers and process for producing same.
- Pressure-Sensitive adhesives of polyvinyl methyl ether.
- Oil free
compounds of styrenic block copolymers.
for coupling styrenic block copolymers.
liners and containers.
- Nasal Soft
- Hydrogenated styrenic block copolymers blends with polypropylene.
American Technology leadership in field of elastic nonwovens to
proprietary process technology.
- List of
Order the CD ROM
- Company1 from
- Company2 from
- Company3 from
of Styrenic Block copolymer.
- Consultancy from
- Consultancy from
Styrene Block Copolymers markets and trends.
of world thermoplastic Elastomers.
- Consumption of styrenic block copolymers by end use-2007.
demands of SBC.
study with forecasts of SBC for 2013 & 2018.
extenders in hot-melt adhesive and sealant formulations.
copolymers with polar and non-polar blocks.
- Adhesives made with SBC and ingredients from renewable resources.
hydrogenated SBC for pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Elastomer-based radiation curable pressure sensitive adhesives.
performance SBC featuring a novel hybrid midblock phase.
of PSA based on SBC.
linking of Acid-functional SBC with aluminum acetylacetonate.
- UV-curable hot
melt PSAs based on styrenic Block copolymers.
- Toughening clear polypropylene with SBC.
Block Copolymers in adhesives for co-extruded films.
- New family of
SBC for elastomeric films in personal care applications.
- Styrenic block
copolymers as hot-melt PSA's.
designed SIS block copolymers for pressure sensitive adhesives.
high-efficiency styrenic block copolymers, tackifier for adhesives.
formulations used as laminating films.
- TPVs for
demanding food contact applications.
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080
Email : email@example.com,
9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753