Profile @ a Glance
- Sodium fluorosilicate is generally obtained by the neutralization of
fluorosilicic acid with sodium carbonate
- It is colorless hexagonal, odorless and tasteless crystal with
relative density 2.679.
- It is hygroscopic. It is soluble in ether, insoluble in
- The solubility in acid is greater than in water.
- It decomposes in alkaline solution and produces sodium fluoride and
- It is decomposed to sodium fluoride and silicon tetrafluoride by
heating to 300'C. It is noxious!
- This compound is commercially
available as a white powder with a
purity of 98 to 99 percent.
- It is used to produce insecticide in pesticide industry and sodium
fluoride in man-made cryolite.
- It is available in 100 pound bags, 125 to 400 pound drums, and bulk.
- The 100 percent material contains 60.7 percent fluoride.
- Used in Manufacturing Metal treatment compounds, Water fluoridation,
Souring agent in laundry, Foam production, Opal glass, Ore flotation.
- Caries - Inhibiting Value
- Blood Lead Concentrations
- Phosphate Rock
- Fluorine Chemicals - Production, Use and Market
- Fluoride Chemicals
- Phosphoric Acid
- Chemical & Physical Information
- Fluoride - Fact Sheet
- Sodium Fluoride Production
- Fluoride - History
- Fluoridation - Facts
- Water Fluoridation Principles and Practices
- Current Technology - Water Fluoridation
- Water Treatment
- Water Care Solutions
- Fluoridation - Notes
- Fluoridation - Health Hazard
- Water Fluoridation and Health
- Water Treatment Products
- MSDS - Sodium Fluorosilicate
- Sodium Hexafurosilicate - MSDS
- MSDS - Rust Removing Sour
- MSDS - Sodium Silicofluoride
- 50% Sodium Silicofluoride Dispersion - MSDS
Manufacture - Fluoridation Products
Review of Toxicological Literature
Reasons to oppose Fluoridation
- Death in the Air
- Environmental Health Criteria
- Silico Fluoride & Fluoridation
- Systematic Review - Water Fluoridation
- Dangers of Flouride - FAQ
- Fluoridation & Dangers
- TOXNET Profile
- Report on Fluoridation
- Manufacturers & Exporters
- Chemquat - Supplier
- LCI Ltd. - Fluoride Specialists
- KC Industries
- Alpha Chemicals
- Chemtex Corporation
- Hunan Alloying Materials
Order the CD ROM Today
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44
22421080 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile number: 9444008898 Fax : 91 44