Products, Patent, Company, Study, Report, Uses, Market
- A Chemical Element in the Lanthanide
Series with Symbol Er and atomic number 68.
- A Silvery White solid metal and it is
always naturally found in chemical combination with other elements on
- When Erbium metal is readily oxidize in
air and burns to form Erbium Oxide.
- Erbium was discovered in 1843 by a Swedish
chemist named Carl Gustav Mosander.
- A soft, malleable, lustrous, silvery
metal. Its salts are rose coloured and it has a sharp adsorption spectra
in visible, ultraviolet & infrared light.
- The wavelength of erbium-emitted light at
1530nm falls very close to the ideal wavelength (1550nm) for minimal
signal loss in optical fibers.
- Erbium metal reacts with all halogens (F2,
Cl2, Br2, I2) and is quite electropositive which reacts slowly with cold
water and when reacts with hot water to form erbium hydroxide.
- One of the more abundant rare-earth
elements. The main mining areas are China and US.
- Used to amplify fibre optics allowing the
light signal to travel long distances
without the need of externally
boosting the signal.
- A doping agent in optical fibres, where it
enables the fibre to be optically
pumped to act as an amplifier for
signals passing through it (i.e. erbium doped fibre amplifiers or
- Erbium occurs in the Earth's crust at an
average concentration of 3 parts per million and is used in nuclear
technology in neutron-absorbing control rods.
- As a Photographic Filter and because of
its resilience it is useful as a metallurgical additive.
- Due to its pink colour, erbium is
sometimes used as a glass and porcelain enamel glaze colorant.
- When Occur in natural, Erbium is composed
of 6 stable isotopes such as 162Er,164Er,166Er,167Er,168Er and
- Erbium iodide is used as a heat and light
stabilizer for nylon fabrics and Erbium selenide is used in infrared
detection and imaging.
- Application in metallurgy includes that
when is added to vanadium alloys improve their workability and
lower their hardness and is alloyed with nickel to form an alloy
is used in cryocoolers.
- Erbium in an SiO2
- Fundamental Erbium Laser
- Characterization of an
Erbium Atomic Beam.
- Element Erbium.
- Erbium Resource &
- Rare Earth Element:
- Erbium MSDS.
- Erbium Oxide.
- Erbium Foil.
- Erbium (III) oxide.
- 1000 mg/L Erbium.
- Erbium Oxide,
- Erbium rod, ingot.
- Erbium Oxide Data
- 10 μg/mL Erbium in 2%
- Photoluminescence Properties
of Trivalent Erbium.
- Spectroscopic properties of
Pr3+-doped erbium oxalate crystals.
- Erbium emission properties
in Nano structured fibers.
- Properties of Erbium.
- Erbium doped Fibre
- Erbium-Doped Fiber.
- Erbium: YAG Laser
- DrakaElite - Erbium Fiber
- Complications of
- Effect of erbium doping on
the defect structure of GaSb crystals.
- Erbium doping effects on the
conduction band edge in germanium nanocrystals.
- Effects of growth pressure
on erbium doped GaN
- Manufacturing of high-purity
- Erbium Sputtering
- Wideband Erbium Doped Fiber
- Erbium Fiber Laser Current
- Erbium Doped Planar Optical
- Erbium Laser Device.
- Erbium & Ytterbium
Co-Doped Phosphate Glass Optical Fiber Amplifiers.
Company Profile &
- Company1 from China.
- Company2 from China.
- Company from USA.
- Company from
- Expert from New York.
- List of Suppliers.
- Suppliers List1.
- Suppliers List2.
- Supplier from China.
- Supplier from USA.
- Erbium Skin
- Upconversion processes in
Erbium Doped Microspheres.
- Rare Earth Elements.
- Erbium laser: the Star Wars
- Rare Earth Stocks in Classic
- Erbium-doped fiber lasers as
- An erbium-doped micro disk
laser on a silicon chip.
- Erbium: Concurrent
Intermediate for Portable and Scalable Performance.
- Erbium & Thulium Doped
Planar Amplifier Materials.
- Erbium doped silicon single
& multilayer structures for LED.
- Temperature dependent
luminescence in erbium doped zinc tellurite glass.
- Eye-Safe Erbium Glass
Laser Transmitter Study.
- Erbium-Doped Fiber Laser -
Function of the Input Pump Polarization State.
- Rare Earth Elements - Supply
- Rare Earth Market.
- Growing Demand for Rare
- Standard Price List for
- Erbium Oxide Market
- Erbium-Doped Fibers for Use
in Optical Amplifiers.
- Erbium Doped Fiber for High
- Novel Use of Erbium: YAG
- Erbium: YAG
Order the CD ROM Today
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
91 44 22421080 Email :
9444008898 Fax : 91 44