- A polyamide is a polymer containing
monomers of amides joined by peptide bonds.
- They can occur both naturally and
artificially, examples being proteins, such as wool and silk, and
can be made artificially through step-growth polymerization or
solid-phase synthesis, examples being nylons, aramids, and sodium
- According to composition of their main
chain, polyamides are classifieds as aliphatic, semi-aromatic and
aromatic. Examples of Aliphatic type polyamides are PA6(Nylon 6) and
PA 66(Nylon 6,6).
- Nylon 6 is used as thread in bristles
for toothbrushes, surgical sutures, and strings for acoustic and
classical musical instruments, including guitars, violins, violas,
- It is also used in the manufacture of
a large variety of threads, ropes, filaments, nets, and tire cords.
- Nylon 6,6 is made of
hexamethylenediamine and adipic acid, which give nylon 6,6 a total
of 12 carbon atoms in each repeating unit.
- The end groups of an aliphatic
polyamide may be changed by reacting a polyurea with a molten
aliphatic polyamide at temperatures of about 260'C.
- Polyamides are synthesized by two main
methods, a) is polycondensation of diacid and diamind and b) ring
opening polymerization of lactams.
- Aliphatic Polyamides
can be synthesized by condensation of bifunctional monomers.
- These polyamides are very useful and
versatile material that are valuable because of their superior
physicochemical properties such as abrasion resistance, chemical
inertness, thermoplasticity etc.
- Polyamide 6 were synthesized by
ring-opening anionic polymerization of epsilon-caprolactam in the
presence of sodium caprolactamate as a catalyst and caprolactam-functionalized
silica as an initiator.
- Depolymerization of nylon6 to epsilon-caprolactam
with environmental-friendly heteropolyacid catalyst at temperatures
between and 553k and 603k, under different pressures in water
behaviour in a number of blends and copolymers of nylons was
investigated using time-resolved X-ray scattering.
- Aliphatic Polyamides.
- General Information.
- Stabilization of Aliphatic Polyamides.
- Polyamide6(Nylon 6).
7301( reactive diluent).
- SUSTAMID 6.
- Nylon 6.
- Aliphatic Polyamides MSDS.
- MSDS of Nylon 6.
- Polyamide 6 Safety Data Sheet.
- Safety Data Sheet of PA6 Granulate.
- Material Sheet of Nylon 6.
- Nylon 6 Safety Data Sheet.
- MSDS of Aliphatic Polyamides.
- PA 6 Material Data Sheet.
- MSDS of Nylon 6.
- MSDS of PA6 filament yarns.
- Effect of thermal ageing on Nylon 6,6
Blends Containing Liquid Crystals.
- Influence of moisture on Viscoelastic relaxations in Long Aliphatic
and rheological properties of polyamide 6.
Behaviour of Aliphatic and aromatic diamides.
- The phase
structures of nylon 6.6.
- Secondary transitions of aryl-aliphatic polyamides.
- Semicrystalline aliphatic polyamide.
- High Modulus
Aliphatic Nylon Fibers.
Profile & Consultants
- Company from Ahmedabad.
- Company from India.
- Company from Kolkata.
- Company from Mumbai.
- Company from NewDelhi.
- Company from WestBengal.
Consulting International, Inc.
- Indian Suppliers.
- China Suppliers.
- Suppliers from USA.
- Suppliers from Thailand.
- Production of Polyamide-6 from
- Aliphatic Nylon Polymer Microporous membranes.
- Dimensionally shaped hollow sections from aliphatic polyamides.
Polyamides compositions & fibers.
containing poly (paraphenylene terephthalamide) paper with
- Polyamide 6 filaments.
mixture of aliphatic & aromatic polyamides.
- Modifying Aliphatic Polyamides with polyurea.
- Continuously producing polyamide-6 using recycled lactam.
of PA-6 filament yarns.
- Market Demands of Polyamide.
- Polyamide Market in India.
- Nylon resins
for blow moulding.
Oriented shrinkage PA6 film.
hydrolysis of waste nylon 6 to produce caprolactam.
- Depolymerization of Nylon 6.
- Isothermal crystallization kinetics of nylon 6.
- Preparation of polyamide 6 from
silica surface initiated ring-opening anionic polymerization.
- Polyamide 6-Long Glass Fiber Injection Mouldings.
- Workflow for Inter-Organizational Design Processes.
immobilization on enzymatically functionalized PA 6,6 fibres.
- Nylon 6 and
- Prediction of Water Solubility in Nylon Melts based on Flory-Huggins
- Thermogravimetric studies on PA-6,6.
Order the CD ROM Today
Primary Information Services
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Ullagaram, Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
9444008898 Fax : 91 44 22423753