- A recycling business is defined as the
recovery, reuse and remanufacture of materials from waste
- Companies can be involved in collecting,
processing, manufacturing, reusing or composting these recovered
- Primary types of recovered materials are
paper, plastic, metal, glass, textiles etc.
- Recycling involves three steps: Collecting
recyclable materials, Using recovered materials as feedstock in the
manufacture of new products and Purchasing the recycled products for use
- In commercial enterprises, recycling is
important because commercial waste makes up about 40
total solid waste.
- The recycling industry contains four basic
components: Collectors, Handlers, Processors and
- There are basically two types of
operations for the collection system: (i) internal, in which
recyclables from separate waste generation stations are combined
inside; and (ii) external, in which materials are stored outside for
removal and transport to a market.
- Storing of waste should be secure and safe
so use suitable containers and properly contain waste
to avoid it
- The recycling industry has been developing
rapidly with the fast growing awareness and resources conservation on a
- All new waste or recycling depots are
required to provide purpose-built undercover facilities
- The most preferred option for waste
management practices and the highest point on the hierarchy is avoidance
- Main strategies for development of
recycling co-operative includes: increased collection, processing,
marketing and training.
- The increasing demand for various recycled
products in many countries also opens up new prospects for the
development of the recycling industry.
- Recycling-based manufacturing can involve
complex and expensive technology, but it can also be low-tech and labor
intensive, providing a variety of employment opportunities.
- In recycling business, Waste management is
one of the technology reduce waste generation & increase recycling
and create a clean and green environment.
- Business Plan Recycling
- Recycling and reuse business
- Business Recycling
- Integrated Resource
- Financial benchmarks for
How to start
- How to start a business
- Starting a Recycling
- How to expand a recycling
- How to start a recycling
based manufacturing enterprise.
- Recycling Storage
- Storage Requirements.
- Storage and Collection of
- Waste Storage and Collection
- Waste and Recycling: Storage
- Storage Requirements for
- Commercial recycling
collections guide for local authorities.
- Trade waste and recycling
- Recycling Collection
- Safe waste and recycling
- Instructions for Completing
- Commercial Business
Recycling Technical Guide.
- Guide for Small Business
- Resource Guide for
- A Financing Guide
- Guide to recycling for small
- A Lenders Guide to
- Business Recycling Plans and
- Recycling and resource
- Business waste
- Waste Management Plan to
Support Recycling Rates.
- Strategies Management to
Increase Value Added of Recycle Garbage.
- Waste Management
- Waste management &
recycling business in US.
- Waste Management
- Recycling Plastics.
- PET Recycling.
- Electronic Recycling
- Tyre Recycling.
- Modular Carpet
- Mobile phone collection and
- Business plans for Recycling
- Waste Recycling Business
- Business plan for paper
- Business plan for integrated
waste recycling system.
- Waste Recycling co-operative
- Business plan of the
industrial recycling centre.
- Company from
- Company from India.
- Company from Japan.
- Company from New
- Company from USA.
- Company from
- Consultancy from US.
- Consultancy from USA.
- Consultancy from
- Profit from
- Profitable C&D
- Profit from the market
- Profit in recycling
- Planning for Innovation in
- Recycling Is Good
- Business plan presentation
for recycling division.
- Proceeding seminor on waste
- Refuse and
- Recycling marketing plant to
- Recycle Infrastructure and
- Recycling Market Development
- Social Marketing for
- Recycling market development
- Business plan and future
Order the CD ROM Today
21 Murugappan St, SwamyNagar Ext2,
Chennai - 600091, India.
Phone: 91 44 22421080 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mobile numbers:9940043898, 9444008898 Fax :
91 44 22423753